INTENTION TO DO SOMETHING

1. There are some ways to talk about intention to do something in the future such
 WILL
Will is used to express a spontaneous intention made at the moment of speaking. Normally 'will' is used to show future facts or prediction. For example, l'll phone you back in a minute. 
GOING TO
 We use 'going' to construction when we have the intention to do something before we speak or we have already made a decision before speaking. For example: Mark is going to move to Jakarta. I am going to buy a new car. We are going to go travelling in the spring. 
PRESENT CONTINUOUS
Present Continuous The Present Continuous is used to express personal arrangements and fixed plans (especially social and travel arrangements) when the time and place have been decided. For example, I'm having lunch with Tiara tomorrow. 
WOULD LIKE
Would like to "Would like to' is used to tell our dream or intention. For example: I would like to arrive at school on time. I would like to write a letter to my mother. I would like to learn French.
 2. Common expressions of intention are: 
Our plan is to. 
We're thinking of..
 What we have in mind is.. 
What we plan to do is.. 
I'll tell you what we'll do. 
What about this for an idea. 
Here's the plan. 
Why don't we start by..